Something is new for National Annual Meeting this year – we’ve gone digital!
NAM attendees can now access their personalized schedule and resources through the convenience of their smart phone, tablet or laptop. And since this is new, we thought we’d share a few quick and easy ways to help you use the Adventure On! app at the 2017 National Annual Meeting next week in Orlando. Keep reading to get the lowdown on what you need to know before you go.
Check Your Email to Get Started
We’ve sent you an email with a link just for you. Inside that same email, you’ll also find customized instructions on how to login and download the Adventure On! app. You may also search “Adventure On!” in your App Store or Google Play. Log in using the National Annual Meeting registration email address and enter the password you created during registration to begin exploring the app before NAM.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Adventure On! App Experience
Now that you’re logged in to the Adventure On! app community, let us know what you’re excited about before we get onsite!
- Update your profile with your photo and a bio so other attendees can find you and better connect before and during the event.
- Share helpful hints if you’ve been to the event before for our first-time attendees.
- Check out the Discussions button on the home screen to start conversations about upcoming sessions, exhibits or resources you’d like to share with the entire NAM community.
- Though the app is exclusively for NAM attendees, be conscientious of what you are sharing publicly with the community.
- Don’t be afraid to explore the app! Take some time before we get to Orlando to set up your app and ask questions on the Discussions boards.
Check in at the registration desk if you have questions about the app or send us an email. Note, the only item you will receive at the registration desk is your identification badge which will also contain a QR code for meal ticketing.