Ready to take your Exploring know-how to the next level? Exploring sales tools are here to help! Keep reading for a breakdown on these helpful materials, then get ready to watch your council’s Exploring membership grow.
- Cultivation guidebook: A how-to guide for coordinating a large group sales event. You can even keep it career-specific or invite every business leader you know!
- Lead generator: Website visitors submit their contact information to Exploring.org, which the lead generator reports to Scout executives each week.
- Coming soon: Strengthening Youth Through Exploring (SYTE) career-specific brochure series: Four-page pamphlets packed with Exploring wisdom to “leave behind” after visiting a potential new post or club. These brochures will soon be available on the BSA Brand Center.
As many Exploring executives know, once you’ve piqued the interest of a local business leader, it’s time for a more in-depth conversation. You can establish an effective dialogue with these potential advisors with the following tools:
- Exploring Sales Kit: A 12-page, full color booklet with a pocket folder inside the back cover. Sales kits can also be ordered by councils from BSA National Supply at no cost to the council.
- Videos for in-person presentations: Videos you can embed into your presentation. These make great opening or closing slides!
- Supporter fact sheets: For specific industry audiences (such as aviation or engineering), print a supporter fact sheet to help the business leader understand the Exploring role in their own industry. Fact sheets for each of our national supporters can be found at www.exploring.org/supporters. All other fact sheet will soon be available on the BSA Brand Center.
Once a prospect has agreed to establish an Exploring unit, send them over to these resources to get started:
- Online Playbook: An interactive description of each of the four phases of starting a new post or club.
- Activity library: A library of both career-specific and general career activities with step by step instructions for brand new and seasoned Explorer leaders.
Check out these tools and more on the Exploring section of the BSA Brand Center and help make 2017 Exploring’s best year yet! Also, be sure to head to Exploring.org to catch up on the latest Exploring news, learning tools, and more. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.