Scouting Wire provides a forum for important topics related to Scouting and America’s youth. Because this site was designed to facilitate two-way conversations, all readers are encouraged to share their thoughts. All opinions are welcome, but please keep the following in mind before posting your comments:
- All comments submitted are subject to review and approval. We reserves the right to edit (or simply not publish) comments that contain inappropriate content (such as profanity or personal attacks) or comments that are not relevant to the content of the blog.
- Except when specifically noted, any views or opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual poster and commenters.
- When disagreeing with others’ opinions, the Scout Oath and Law should serve as your guidelines for comments that are appropriate and polite.
- Although every effort will be made to respond to questions and comments, not every comment will be answered.
- Media inquiries will not be answered on this blog. Members of the news media that have any questions may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.