The 2018 Council Market Analysis Reports are now available. These reports are prepared specifically for each individual council and include information about the youth and families each council currently serves and information about those who live in the council area who are not being served.
Council leadership taking part in strategic planning, district executives recruiting at the zip code level, and grant writers benefit from the findings of this report. The report is intended to help councils meet the needs of current members and recruit more members. The market analysis will also help councils attract more youth in underserved communities and identify community sponsors and donors. Finally, it will also help target and appeal to new chartering organizations.
What’s New This Year?
- Opportunity zip codes by program and ethnicity: Two tables with the top 20 zip codes where there are the largest number of unserved youth
- Projections for 2019 TAY: An early look at what 2019 TAY might look like with new program offerings for girls and Lions.
How to Get Your Council’s Reports
Download from MyBSA > Resources tab:
- Council Market Analysis Reports
- The full report
- Excel table: TAY and membership by ZIP code
- Excel table: Mosaic households by ZIP code
- Mosaic Segment Highlights
- Descriptions of all Mosaic Segments
Contact email@example.com with questions or comments. Additional resources for understanding and applying the market analysis are available. Research & Strategy department can provide customized maps and data to meet most council needs.