Scout Executives, council volunteers, and staff with major gift duties who are ready to find funding more easily than ever, this is your ticket! The 2015 Major Gifts Seminar schedule is here, and your chance to excel in the Journey to Excellence Criteria #2 and #3 has arrived!
The 2015 Major Gifts two-day seminars will teach you how to:
- Create an ASK strategy for every major council donor .
- Employ the best gift-seeking strategies and non-cash gifts under the new Tax Act.
- Identify the best gifts to seek from key donors.
- Engage volunteers in your quest for major gifts.
- Understand the Major Gifts component of Journey to Excellence.
Each seminar is $175 per person, which covers seminar materials, breakfast and lunch for both days. Special rates available for staff and volunteers from BSA Foundation Premium Service and partner councils.
Links to Register for our 2015 Seminars
Questions about these can’t-miss seminars? Contact Diane Smith at 972-580-2026 or Diane.Smith@Scouting.org