As the school year begins, it’s time to encourage everyone to use social media to spread the word about Scouting.
You can start sharing right now with a few simple items like hashtags or ready-to-post social content.
Be sure to visit the BSA Brand Center and use the official logos, social media images, videos, and other assets like the ones available for Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturing, Exploring, and Sea Scouts. Also direct people to Scouting.org or BeAScout.org so they can learn more or join!
As a reminder, focus your social posts on the value of the programs of the Boy Scouts of America, and never criticize other youth activities/organizations or those who may not share your perspective.
Incorporate one or more of the hashtags below in short social posts about your unit’s open house, a positive personal Scouting experience, or why this opportunity is meaningful to your family.
READY-MADE SOCIAL POSTS
- When it comes to adventure, you just have to get your feet wet. Scouting will give your son or daughter the skills they’ll need to make waves in the world.
- Scouting will help your son or daughter see that nothing is impossible when you’re Prepared for Life. Learn more at Scouting.org.
- Help your son or daughter earn the rank of Eagle Scout. Find a Scouts BSA troop near you at BeAScout.org.
- Scouting can give your kids the tools they’ll need to succeed now and throughout their lives. Find out more at Scouting.org.
- We’re inviting all boys and girls ages 11-17 to say “Scout Me In” to Scouts BSA! Experience fun and adventure while learning life skills and giving back to the community. To learn more, visit BeAScout.org.
Use these text options to complement photos of the incredible adventures Scouting has to offer. You can find some great photos to use in the BSA Brand Center.
TIP: Instagram does not allow links in captions so be sure to add BeAScout.org to your bio and reference it in your captions. Remember to use hashtags.
- Sometimes the road less traveled isn’t a road.
- It’s a big world. Explore it in Scouting.
- It’s not just something I do. It’s something I am. #Scouting
- Scouting is learning to be your best.