Want insights on how to reach today’s moms? Interested in jump starting your social media? Want to find out more about reaching diverse markets? Want to learn from major brands like Coke, Chick-fil-A and Johnson and Johnson?
Then don’t miss the BSA’s 2017 NextConnect Marketing Summits!
- 2017 NextConnect Summit – Atlanta
April 24-25, 2017
- 2017 NextConnect Summit – New Jersey
April 27-28, 2017
This isn’t just theory. NextConnect Marketing Summits will showcase the latest marketing and communications content, research, best practices and social media strategies and tactics for reaching moms and youth with invitations to join Scouting. These are strategies you can implement now.
Who Should Attend: Council staff and volunteers with responsibility for recruiting,
marketing, social and digital media.
- Social media strategies and tips
- Network with marketing and membership peers and experts
- Presentations from leading industry experts
- Newest Cub Scout, Boy Scout, and Exploring marketing tools and resources
- Best practices from councils across the nation
- Plus, hear experts from Coke, Chick-fil-A, KPMG, Johnson and Johnson, and more
There is no registration cost for this event. Meals during the event are provided.
Hotels: The BSA has secured a limited number of hotel rooms near each conference location. Contact information for these hotels can be found at the event registration link below. You must contact the hotel to reserve rooms.
Questions? Email Karen.rash@Scouting.org or call 972-580-2534